travel

The Henry Hotel,

2:49 PM


Last semestral break, my family and I checked in a one of a kind hotel. From the lobby, to their restaurant and rooms, every corner was decorated uniquely. It was such an instagram-able place!






It was Halloween that time so that explains why the receptionists were wearing fairy wings! They were all dressed up and one of them even stuffed his nose with tissue paper. Haha

But just before you get contented with what you have just seen, you must first have to see their rooms! I tell you, it is definitely like no other!





No two rooms are alike. I believe each room has different mural paintings, decors and styles! I honestly had some rooms in mind (I did my research) but unfortunately, they were already taken. So when the receptionist offered us the available rooms, I just had to tell her to give us the room with at least a mural painting because some rooms don't have any. Good thing she was really accommodating and made that possible! :)



We spent the rest of the day chilling inside our really spacious room. I swear it was one good afternoon nap, thanks to their fully working air condition and fluffy pillows! :)


You Might Also Like

1 (mga) komento

  1. I remember this spooky looking hotel with a quirky interiors. We used to go here not for staycation but to dine at Rica's Cafe (the hotel's restaurant). The restaurant has a good menu selection and the food was delicious. =D

    TumugonBurahin

STATISTICS



Flag Counter

Youtube