cafe

Lady Jane

1:32 AM


There's a lot of things to love about Lady Jane. One, its instagram worthy interiors. 



The interiors were kept neat and classy, nothing was going over board. There were a few vintage pieces too, although I think they were rather just aimlessly shoved to just one corner so I didn't even bother taking a shot of that.


Second, their variety of gastronomic cakes!



I particularly love their rare cheesecake. It was real soft and it wasn't too sweet.





Another thing I definitely love about Lady Jane is their tables and chairs. It's really beautiful. The marble tables, the wooden chairs-- I wish I could take them home! 

Lady Jane is indeed a place perfect to read a classic while drinking a lovely cuppa tea, don't you just feel like you are indeed one fine lady? :)

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

STATISTICS



Flag Counter

Youtube