cebu

Yolk

1:53 AM


It's like pinterest has come to life. A lot of Cebuanos probably agree when I say that. Yolk Cafe gives out a whole earthy, indie vibe. It serves breakfast food the whole day which I think is a more than a good enough reason for anyone to check the place out because who doesn't love breakfast food, right?



I went to the said cafe one particular Saturday and I had to study that time. Though the cafe was already filled up even if it was still early on that day, I had no trouble reading because it wasn't too noisy or distracting.







Every part of the little cafe was instagram worthy. I couldn't help but snap almost every corner of it.






And just like how aesthetic the place is, they serve equally good food! I must commend on their huge servings, totally worth the price. I enjoyed my salad and other orders (sorry, I forgot to take note of their names!).





I also ordered their cafe latte which totally delicious and I might add, pretty!





Ending this blog post with a photo of yours truly because the map inside the cafe was too pretty to miss out on a photo opportunity!

Yolk- Authentic Coffee & Breakfast
Tan Kim Building, 80 Tres Borces Padres St, Cebu City, Cebu

You Might Also Like

8 (mga) komento

  1. How I wish I'm at Cebu to experience this cafe! It looks like every corner of the place and every food is snap worthy! What do you call that food which has eggs on top. It looks like rice or something. *drools*

    http://ahappymaria.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Yey I just saw you blogging back again! I've been reading your adventure posts during Tumblr days and I'm so glad you're here now. :) Anyway, this post is just on perfect timing! My boyfriend and I are planning to visit this place but I am actually reluctant because the price is pretty expensive. I guess it's worth it after all. I love the interiors, though! Totally getting that as an inspiration for my future home someday. Haha. When is the best time to go there where the place is free from people or silent? I'd hate it if in our timing we'd get large crowds and noisy students taking selfies all over the area. :(


    Mimi Gonzales | The Foxy Heroine

    TumugonBurahin
  3. This place is just too pretty! Cebu's got numerous korean cafes, but i didn't know there's like this here. So classic and indeed very instagram worthy. I badly need to visit the place! Your photos are stunning and I can't wait to take photos of my own with this cafe's artsy-interior. So much good vibes! <3

    Lou | wander-soul.net

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Wow! This cafe is so beautiful and cozy! I can't wait to explore Cebu again! Thank you for your comment on
    Qing's Style

    TumugonBurahin

STATISTICS



Flag Counter

Youtube