cebu

Cafe Racer

4:45 AM


 It's always an exciting thing when Cebu comes up with yet again another cool resto. It adds up to my already long list of foodie hubs to go to! So when I heard about this new cafe that has a really cool, vintage car theme, I couldn't wait to visit it. Good thing my father was a fan of vintage cars so when we passed by Cafe Racer and he saw the really cool mobile sitting right under their signage, he was also eager to check it out!



It's definitely not hard to fall in love right away with this diner. It's innovative, a first of its kind (at least in our little city). It gives me this country side diner feels in the States which I always see in the movies. But what is even more interesting is their cashier section. As you have seen in the photo above, it's actually a Volkswagen camper van! How cool is that? Totally outside the box, right?



As if that wasn't enough for people to flock to the diner, the entire place is actually instagrammable! There is table which is half of the famous volkswagen which we fondly call as "pagong" in bisaya! You can see tools, posters and oil tubs which I know guys will really enjoy. Finally, a foodie hub which the men will not feel awkward in! *haha*
  I actually had the chance to check out the diner twice, the first one last January and the second time last May. I have to be honest, the first time around, we weren't really impressed with their food. It was so-so plus their service was real slow. I remember I ordered a mango smoothie and I was almost done with my food and my drink still wasn't served. It was only then that we found out that it actually included in our orders! Good thing smoothies don't take that long to be made!








 The second time around was different though. We got our orders without having to wait for too long! The food was quite yummy too! I suggest getting their burger, fries and wraps!






 Overall, Cafe Racer is a cool place to chill with your family and friends. It is quite filled up most of the time but it doesn't get too crowded that it feels humid and uncomfortable. So if you haven't yet and are looking for a cute place to check out, don't miss out on the said diner! By the way, they also have car wash services so you could have your cars washed up while dining! Talk about being productive!


Cafe Racer
North Reclamation Area, Mandaue City
(032) 511 7798
 11:00 am - 2:00 am


You Might Also Like

5 (mga) komento

  1. What a cool diner :D If I ever go to Cebu, I will check this out. Thank you for sharing!

    Dice, '96 Wild Heart

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. No problem! I will be posting more cafes to check out in Cebu! :)

      Burahin
  2. Such a cool diner! I've never been to Cebu before and I've been to the Philippines once.. lol. Never knew you're Filipino too. Mabuhay! :)

    Alyssa. | http://alyssa-orcales.blogspot.com

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. You should come back, I take that you're also a Filipina? Hello there, kababayan!

      Burahin
  3. I've always wanted to come here but it never pushes through </3 I have a secret fascination with cars, racing, and rally. I wish I could visit the place when I have free time one of these days :) Nice new blog, btw! :) I've been following your planner freebies on Tumblr! Haha xD #studyblr ftw :)

    TumugonBurahin

STATISTICS



Flag Counter

Youtube